Are you having a dental emergency?
Are you concerned about having to go to the Dental Office now that we are in the middle of a Pandemic? We at Seasons of Smiles Dental are VERY concerned as well. Your dental emergency is considered essential, so we have had to make some changes. Here is an outline of what your emergency visit will be like while at our office.
What to expect when you come to our office during the CoronaVirus Pandemic.
- Our office has been completely stripped down to the bare minimum. For example, We do not have a waiting room anymore.
- We are only allowing one patient in the office at a time. During your appointment at Seasons of Smiles Dental, you will be the only patient in our office.
- We will be asking you to fill out your paperwork in your car in the parking lot.
- You will be allowed in the office after the previous patient has left the building.
- We will be taking your temperature.
- We will be screening you with recommendations defined by the American Dental Association. (Press here for the ADA Interim Guidance for Managment of Emergency and Urgent Dental Care).
- We do not have bathroom facilities available at this time. So please plan accordingly.
- We will escort you directly from outside to the dental chair.
- We will be asking you to pre-rinse with Hydrogen-Peroxide.
- We are scheduling Wednesday’s as our Dental Emergency Visit Day. Please call if you need a spot.
- Full payment is expected at the time of treatment and we will bill your insurance company for payment to be sent directly to you.
We have not changed our prices. If you are curious about our prices please give us a call at (207) 236-4740.
Norman Medina DDS, graduated from Loma Linda University Dental School in 1994. He has been practicing dentistry in Midcoast Maine since 1994. He and his wife Lanita have four children.