The position has been filled. Thanks to all the great applicants that have applied. 10/18/2015.
Seasons of Smiles Dental is growing! We are looking to fill a part time position with the right candidate to help us with our daily needs including dental assisting and front office help.
Our office provides dental care in the mid coast area of Maine. Every day will present new challenges and new adventures. As you work with us, being a dental team member will come to mean so much more. To many patients, you will be a mentor, a teacher, and even a friend.
Our entire staff is deeply committed to providing quality dental care to those in our community. We are a close-knit team, and although we’re serious about our work, having fun and loving what we do are also priorities. We don’t just love what we do. We believe in what we do, and that makes all the difference.
You stand out of the crowd if you:
- Have great computer and social media skills (Facebook, pinterest, instagram, twitter, etc).
- Are from the Mid coast area.
- You are health minded.
- Are you hungry to get to work? Does it show?
We expect you to have or be able to:
- A love of working with people.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take directions well.
- Superb organization skills.
- Excellent time management.
Working with us, you will:
Dental Assisting tasks:
- Help breakdown and disinfect rooms, and set up for the next patient.
- Edit, crop and upload patient photos to our dental software
- Stock treatment rooms and lab
- Help in sterilization- processing clean and dirty instruments
- Be able to greet and seat patients
- Help with lab work as needed
Front Office tasks:
- Make phone calls, confirm and schedule patients
- Answer phone as needed and during lunch hour
- Scan letters, notes, etc.
- Help with mailing monthly letters and postcards
- Keep front desk stocked and orderly
Compensation & Benefits for Part-Time Employees:
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
The hours for this position will be:
Monday thru Thursdays part-time.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
We don’t need your resume yet. Please do not send it and please do not call. For now, just email answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show me your social medial skills. pinterest, Facebook, Strava, anything that shows your passion.
- Tell me about your health. Are you health minded?
- How does this position fit into your lifestyle & career goals?