INVISALIGN ISN’T THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE, BUT if you’re a good candidate, there are LOTS of reasons for choosing Invisalign—and they’re not all simply about going metal-free!
Clear, removable Invisalign trays are a less invasive orthodontic treatment method. With Invisalign technology, your teeth can be straightened without causing inconveniences to your daily life.
Benefits You Probably Didn’t Expect
The most obvious difference between Invisalign treatment and braces is their appearance, but there’s more to it than that. For example…
- Less office visits. We’ll see you only once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Invisalign trays can sometimes double as whitening trays or protective mouth gear for sports.
- The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally, which results in better oral health during treatment.
- You can enjoy the foods you choose, without the dietary restrictions of braces.
- The smooth plastic trays are more comfortable, so you won’t deal with the irritation metal brackets sometimes cause.
Krista had braces in her younger years but one of her front teeth was longer than the rest. Dr. Medina was elated that Krista was engaged and he felt that her snaggletooth was not a concern especially now that she had the ring. However, Krista chose to do a touchup with Invisalign 10 and her smile is photo ready for the engagement photos.
Straight Teeth Provide More Than A Great Look
Aesthetics aside, having straight teeth is important for a number of reasons. Straight teeth are easier to clean and floss. They also guard against uneven wear, and painful TMD problems. Straighter teeth allow for more efficient chewing and enhance food digestion. Straight teeth can even cause better pronunciation and speech!
Is Invisalign Is Right For You?
Is your smiles needed for some upcoming wedding photos? Give us a call for an appointment. [buttons ]We’d love to see what we can do to improve and preserve your beautiful smile. Thanks in advance for your trust. We hope to see you soon! www.invisalign.biz.
Norman Medina DDS, graduated from Loma Linda University Dental School in 1994. He has been practicing dentistry in Midcoast Maine since 1994. He and his wife Lanita have four children.