There are so many short cartoons on internet, it’s impossible to see them all. But when I saw the title, “A Brand New Toothbrush”, I couldn’t help but watch it. Hmmm, maybe this is something we can share on our website, since it seems to be dentally related.
The first time I watched it I thought it was cute, but slightly inappropriate. From what I understand the underlying message by the Plasmatic Research Laboratory at The University of Newcastle is that bacterium destroys your toothbrush. That’s an interesting idea. I always thought that a toothbrush gets destroyed from mechanical wear and tear.
Toothbrushes can get so grungy. With this in mind, last year at Yankee Dental, my wife purchased a Violife VIO200 Travel Toothbrush Sanitizers for the office. Actually I think she bought 10 of them to hand out as gifts. I did roll my eyes at the idea. Could she be right, again? Maybe there is something to this.
More on what the Violife VIO200 can do for you.
- Easy, one-button activation with auto shut off in just seven minutes
- Effective in Killing 99.99% of the H1N1 (Swine)Virus on Toothbrushes
- Small, compact size doubles as a toothbrush travel holder
- Measures 8.5 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches (WxHxD) and weighs 0.4 pounds
- Travel sanitizer holds a single toothbrush (toothbrush included) and is operated by two AA batteries (not included).Duracell batteries work best with our products.
Either way, it’s probably a good idea to find some way of cleaning your toothbrush, and or replacing it on a regular basis.
A brand new toothbrush, and it’s lifecycle.
I hope you enjoy the video clip.